Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Doctor Who

Okay so I finally started watching Doctor Who and I've watched all 8 seasons as of right now the ninth season has not hit Netflix and or I guess continued on the BBC network. I have become a little bit of a fan of the show all seasons have been pretty good. I'm a sci-fi fan so this show has been right up my alley. I kind of benged to watched it all in a week or so well while I was working anyways.

So it's around I guess the 4th season of the new Doctor Who a kind of took a dark turn or started to take a dark time might have been the fifth season or so it took a dark turn. The 8th season was Alright I didn't particularly care for this doctor I actually like David Tennant as the doctor from the second season of the new Doctor Who. But I have to say I can't wait until they release the new season for Doctor Who on Netflix.

We will see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment