Saturday, October 17, 2015

Motivate Me Moments #1 - Setting Goals

We often complain about the things we can't do or the things we don’t have in life. I have noticed this only makes you angry and unfulfilled. We hate our jobs but won't take some of the necessary steps to improve ourselves to get a better one like taking courses, getting certified, or learning a new trade. The more we stay stuck with saying " I wish I had done" or "I am angry that I don't have" Just makes it the same situation and the attitude worse.

I am going to be affirmed in my resolve to do better. To be better. The motivation and difference have to come from within. It is not enough just to say it. Actions have to be proven true.

Going forward my plan to make myself better includes creating a stream of residual income. My financial independence is vital to my success and happiness as a better person. While the saying of money isn't everything is true, it can help you get what you want. I will elaborate on this goal in a post to come.

Another goal that I have personally set is also getting my degree finished and adding some additional certifications to my repertoire of abilities. Career wise, developing my skills will place me in a better position to provide for myself and my family. There are no limitations to what you can learn and apply, so I will not just stop at the one goal.

In regards to my health, I definitely want to be on a routine that will allow me to achieve my fitness levels. I just recently learned the importance of the VO2 Max in the body. I hadn't realized how unhealthy my activities had become in regards to my health. Both my jobs are very sedentary. To counteract my current lack of activity, I plan on revising schedule to incorporate more fitness regimens.

Another two goals on my list are finishing my mobile game and finishing my Novel that I started years ago. While these are still in their infancy, completing both would be a great accomplishment in itself.

Although I am not limited to these goals and do have other endeavors that I am currently pursuing.

Essentially I want to fulfill all goals and have a better life as an outcome.

So Cheers to a better me.

No comments:

Post a Comment